- Congrats to Stefan and the team at Yellow Bear Studios for winning a Rockie Award for Damaged! You can see more about Stefan’s work on the game at https://www.grambart.ca/damaged
- Chris has been working up some Pokemon for fun over on his Twitter feed. Plus he just added a fresh coat of paint to his website: https://www.chrisbishop.com/.
- Sam has been working on a larger piece that she’s been sharing snippets of. Can’t wait to see the whole thing.
- Mal has been playing with an Illustrator alternative called vectorStyler. He used it to work up a new logo for his personal project, Sock it to Mal. He thinks it has some kinks to work out, but has a lot of potential.
- Jim and the team at Glowmade had their game Rustheart featured as part of EA’s presentation at E3.
Kidrobot founder Paul Budnitz & toy artist Huck Gee are running a Kickstarter for a second series of their Janky line of toys.
Our own robotfacer Julie West has designed one of the toys that you might get if you pledge!
COLORS: #9966CC #1C2321 #BFD7EA #91AEC1 #98B9F2
FORMAT: Square or Rectangle
COLORS: #800000 #DEE5E5 #070707 #FFC15E #00AFB5