- Alejandro has a new site up: https://losfokos.com. Apparently a bunch of the Robotfacers have the redesign bug.
- Chris has been showing off pages from a fantasy alphabet book he’s putting together.
- Mal did the art for a story that appeared in Frisson Comics’ horror zine Knock Knock.
- Sam’s being highlighting more details of the amazing piece she did for Spacey.
- We’ve set up shop on Twitter.
- Julie has a key available for purchase at Look Keys. Get a blank key that you can cut to fit your down and unlock your house with style.
- Speaking of Julie, congrats to Superplastic for getting their Season Two Janky Toys funded! Julie’s Flora is going to look great.
- Rex will be at Sony Square NYC on Tuesday the 25th to discuss his work on the upcoming game, Knights and Bikes.
- Chris has been exploring Adobe’s new iPad drawing tool Fresco. Check out his pieces over on his Twitter feed.
- Sam has revealed the massive piece she’s been working on! Check it out on her Instagram.
- Congrats to Stefan and the team at Yellow Bear Studios for winning a Rockie Award for Damaged! You can see more about Stefan’s work on the game at https://www.grambart.ca/damaged
- Chris has been working up some Pokemon for fun over on his Twitter feed. Plus he just added a fresh coat of paint to his website: https://www.chrisbishop.com/.
- Sam has been working on a larger piece that she’s been sharing snippets of. Can’t wait to see the whole thing.
- Mal has been playing with an Illustrator alternative called vectorStyler. He used it to work up a new logo for his personal project, Sock it to Mal. He thinks it has some kinks to work out, but has a lot of potential.
- Jim and the team at Glowmade had their game Rustheart featured as part of EA’s presentation at E3.
Kidrobot founder Paul Budnitz & toy artist Huck Gee are running a Kickstarter for a second series of their Janky line of toys.
Our own robotfacer Julie West has designed one of the toys that you might get if you pledge!
COLORS: #9966CC #1C2321 #BFD7EA #91AEC1 #98B9F2